About saudi RPM
Saudi Response Plus Medical Services (Saudi RPM) established 2019 as a subsidiary of UAE based Response Plus Medical Services.
Saudi RPM is committed to providing state of the art onsite Emergency and non- medical services.
The approach of Saudi RPM is to work with clients throughout the planning and delivery phases offering a holistic healthcare solutions to ensure the most suitable and highest level of care and services is provided… Saudi RPM recognize that clients requirements vary from job to job and location to location and are able to tailor their services to meet these different levels of provision for clients, businesses, events, Oil and Gas sector, Industries and educational institutions etc.,
The primary objective for Saudi RPM is to provide a consistently professional and experienced level of service, facilities, Ambulances and medical staff.
To lead as a major healthcare support partner in GCC countries and beyond, by exceeding patient and client expectations though quality medical services and staffing solutions.
To provide a comprehensive, reliable and fully-integrated level of service delivered with kindness and respect and to ensure the highest level of quality and affordable medical care. We seek to excel by:
- providing customized and tailor-made medical care staff and solutions offering a high level of care and attention
- building a strong and consistent healthcare supply chain and supporting local hospitals and organisations as necessary
- Offering a patient-centric system approach, establishing partnerships with practitioners, patients and their families aligning on decision making, assuring them of safest and best possible treatment options
- Providing prompt, efficient, suitable, cost-effective and quality healthcare
Our core values are integrated with our mission to provide the
highest level of patient care and client services a the lowest possible cost being;
- Community Welfare
- Quality of service and staff
- Respect and Involvement to all personnel
- Innovation and Education
- Efficient and Effective Resource Use
- Training and competence of medical support staff